It’s now a week ago, since Microsoft has finally released SQL Server 2019. Therefore, I’m running on December 9, 2019 an online training about Intelligent Query Processing in SQL Server 2017/2019.
The Intelligent Query Processing feature family includes new functionalities that improve the performance of existing OLTP/OLAP workloads with almost no query rewrites. During this one-day long online training we will cover the following new features in SQL Server 2017/2019:
- Intelligent Query Processing in SQL Server 2017
- Adaptive Joins
- Interleaved Query Execution
- Memory Grant Feedback
- Lightweight Query Profiling Infrastructure
- Intelligent Query Processing in SQL Server 2019
- Deferred Compilation of Table Variables
- Batch Mode on Row Store Indexes
- Approximate Count Distinct
- Scalar UDF Inlining
Please check-out this link for more details about the training (detailed agenda, dates, pricing) and how to sign-up.
Thanks for your time,