SQL Server 2019 RTM was released on November 4, 2019. Therefore, I’m running on December 9, 2019 an online training about Intelligent Query Processing that is new with SQL Server 2017/2019.
The Intelligent Query Processing feature family includes new functionalities that improve the performance of existing OLTP/OLAP workloads with almost no query rewrites. During this one-day long online training we will cover all the features in that area.
You can attend my brand-new 1 day long deep-dive webinar for only EUR 590 + 20% VAT!
In this 1 day long webinar you will learn about:
- Intelligent Query Processing in SQL Server 2017
- Adaptive Joins
- Interleaved Query Execution
- Memory Grant Feedback
- Lightweight Query Profiling Infrastructure
- Intelligent Query Processing in SQL Server 2019
- Deferred Compilation of Table Variables
- Batch Mode Execution on Row Store Indexes
- Approximate Count Distinct
- Scalar Valued Functions Inlining
This 1 day long webinar is primarily for DBAs, Developers, and Consultants who want to learn about new query processing features in SQL Server 2017/2019.
Date & Pricing Details: