Today I’m very happy and proud to announce my brand new SQL Server Query Tuning Workshop that I will run later this year at multiple locations across Europe.
The goal of this workshop is very easy: I want to learn you the handcraft how to write better performing T-SQL queries, and how you can analyze and troubleshoot query related performance problems in SQL Server:
- Learn how to write high performance T-SQL queries
- Understand and apply the difference between logical and physical query processing
- Getting a detailed knowledge about execution plans and how to optimize performance
- Applying indexing strategies to your performance problems
- Evaluate if In-Memory technologies make sense for your database
- October 13 – 16 in Zurich/Switzerland
- October 20 – 23 in London/United Kingdom
- October 27 – 30 in Vienna/Austria
- November 17 – 20 in Utrecht/Netherlands
If you are interested in more information about the workshop, the detailed agenda, and the pricing, please have a look at the workshop website itself.
Thanks for reading!