SQL Server 2017 was a real game changer, because Microsoft first provided SQL Server on Linux! But what’s the idea and the business case behind SQL Server on Linux? And in addition – how can you run SQL Server on Docker, and use an orchestration framework like Kubernetes for it?
These are all questions that are answered in my brand-new 2 day long deep-dive webinar. During the first day of the webinar we will look at the basics how to install, configure, and run SQL Server on Linux. And on the second day we will build upon that foundation and I will show you how you can run SQL Server in Docker Containers, and how to orchestrate them with Kubernetes.
You can attend my brand-new 2 day long deep-dive webinar for only EUR 1290 + 20% VAT!
In this 2 day long webinar you will learn about:
- Day 1: SQL Server on Linux
- Why SQL Server on Linux
- SQL Server on Linux Architecture
- Installing & Configuring SQL Server on Linux
- SQL Server on Linux Administration & Performance Troubleshooting
- Day 2 – Part 1: SQL Server & Docker
- Docker Architecture
- Deploying SQL Server in a Container
- Customizing Docker Images
- Running Docker Containers in the Cloud
- Day 2 – Part 2: SQL Server & Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Deploying SQL Server on Kubernetes
- Working with Pods and Replica Sets
- SQL Server Big Data Clusters
This 2 days long webinar is primarily for DBAs, Developers, and Consultants who want to learn how to run SQL Server on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Date & Pricing Details: