It’s Friday, 05:30pm. You are just receiving an email that informs you that your SQL Server has enormous performance problems! What can you do? How can you identify the problem and resolve it fast? Which tools provides you SQL Server for this task?
In this 2-day long webinar you will see you can do effective performance monitoring and troubleshooting with SQL Server. You will work with your own provided SQL Server Virtual Machine (hosted for you on Amazon AWS) to learn how to identify performance bottlenecks with tools and information provided by SQL Server and how to resolve the identified performance bottlenecks.
If you want to become an expert in SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting you can attend this 2 days long deep-dive Hands-On webinar for only EUR 1990 + 20% VAT!
In this 2 day long Hands-On webinar you will learn about:
- Day 1 – Block 1
- Overview about your Lab Environment
- Performance Monitoring & Baselining
- Hands-On Lab: Creating and analyzing a SQL Server Baseline
- Day 1 – Block 2
- CPU & Memory Configuration
- Storage and TempDb Configuration
- Hands-On Lab: Improving your SQL Server Configuration
- Day 2 – Block 1
- How SQL Server executes Queries
- Hands-On Lab: Finding and improving your worst performing Queries
- Day 2 – Block 2
- Defining your RPO and RTO Goals
- Maintenance Options
- Hands-On Lab: Implementing a Backup/Recovery, and Maintenance Strategy
This 2 days long Hands-On webinar is primarily for DBAs, Developers, and Consultants who want to speed up their SQL Server installations. During the webinar you will work with your own provided SQL Server Virtual Machine hosted on Amazon AWS.
Date & Pricing Details: