SQL Server 2017 was a real game changer, because Microsoft first provided SQL Server on Linux! But what’s the idea and the business case behind SQL Server on Linux? And in addition – how can you run SQL Server on Docker, and use an orchestration framework like Kubernetes for it?
These are all questions that are answered in my brand-new 1 day long deep-dive webinar. During the webinar we will look at the basics how to install, configure, and run SQL Server on Linux. And then we will build upon that foundation and I will show you how you can run SQL Server in Docker Containers, and how to orchestrate them with Kubernetes.
You can attend my brand-new 1 day long deep-dive webinar for only EUR 590 + 20% VAT!
In this 1 day long webinar you will learn about:
- SQL Server on Linux
- Why SQL Server on Linux
- SQL Server on Linux Architecture
- Installing & Configuring SQL Server on Linux
- SQL Server on Linux Administration & Performance Troubleshooting
- SQL Server & Docker
- Docker Architecture
- Deploying SQL Server in a Container
- Customizing Docker Images
- Running Docker Containers in the Cloud
- SQL Server & Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Deploying SQL Server on Kubernetes
- Working with Pods and Replica Sets
This 1 day long webinar is primarily for DBAs, Developers, and Consultants who want to learn how to run SQL Server on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Date & Pricing Details: